PRICES: Now offering BOTH airbrush & traditional makeup!
REGULAR MAKEUP APPOINTMENT: $100 – Can be used for a date night, family photos, engagement photos, formal event, boudoir, etc. Cannot be used for trials. This session is up to 45 minutes total and is in our studio. If travelling to you, additional travel costs may apply.
TRIAL RUNS (For Brides ONLY):
- Bridal Makeup Trial Run if you have Pre-Booked: $100 – 60-90 minute consultation + appointment
- Bridal Makeup Trial Run if you have *not* Pre-Booked: $125 – 60-90 minute consultation + appointment
At this appointment we will go over different looks, do a trial of your preferred makeup look, make any changes needed to makeup, and talk about day of details and timelines.
(Trials are optional, but recommended. They can be done at our studio in Jeffersonville on weekday mornings. We recommend 6-8 wks out from the wedding so your inspiration is fresh in your mind and you are clear on exactly what you want before the big day!)
- Bride: $200 – 45-60 minutes (This price is quoted for Bride’s w/bridal Parties)
- Bride Only with No Bridal Party: $350 (This price is for weekend dates with no bridal party, to meet our minimum requirement)
(one makeup look including: foundation, eyes, lashes, lips, cheeks and a touch-up lip kit to keep) *Half of this is put down to reserve your wedding date or event, SEE BELOW:
Booking Deposit: $100 to hold your wedding date or event (This is a portion of your Bride day of makeup cost! You just put down $100 to reserve your date and owe the remaining half the week of the wedding.)
- Bridal Party/Additional People (Bridesmaids/Moms): $85 – 45 minutes
(1 makeup look including: foundation, contour/blush/highlight, eyes, lashes, lips)
- Junior Bridesmaid (ages 12 and under only): $65 – 30 to 45 minutes
(1 makeup look including: foundation, contour/blush/highlight, eyes, lips)
- Touch-up lip Kits available for purchase $5 (This includes a small lip sample of your color/gloss for 1-2 touch-ups and an applicator)
- Have Me Stay on Your Wedding Day: $125/hr
- For bridal parties, a minimum of 5 people total is required unless stated otherwise in our personal contract.
- For Bride only, it is a minimum of $350 day of wedding (This does not include your trial run).
We are a team offering more than 1 artist so we can better serve the community, and to better serve the timelines of your wedding day. Whether you want to speed up the timeline of your day by cutting that getting ready time in half, or if you have more than 8 people, adding on an artist is a great way to serve our clients with quality makeup and a flow that is efficient! Assistant add-ons are $125, and due day of booking with your deposit.
TRAVEL & PARKING FEES:
For travel outside of Clark County or Louisville Metro, $75 per hour of driving roundtrip will apply OR if location is more than 30 minutes of driving each way is required, $75 per hour of driving will also be applied*** (Fees have recently increased due to inflation)
Parking: If your wedding or event has paid parking there is a minimum $25 parking fee.
EARLY START TIME:
- If your wedding/event has a start or travel time before 7am, we charge an early start fee: $100
- If your wedding/event has an early start or travel time before 7am AND is 2 or more hours away, Makeup By Brooke Duvall-Stiller requires a hotel booking near the getting ready location the night before your event.
NOTE TO CLIENTS: You MUST have both a signed contract AND deposit down before your date is fully reserved! There are NO exceptions. Makeup and Deposits are non-refundable. Once a contract is signed, you are bound to what we agree upon.
My ultimate goal is to make you look and feel beautiful!
For Inquiries and to book please email only at: